Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

company website

3 posters

Go down

company website Empty company website

Post by Christian (Frisian) Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:53 am

mates, i looked around a lLittle and am now fairly confident that i could create a proper website for Exodus Inc.

not to replace our forums, of course, but or forum is the place for the gamers we are, while a website could be an immersion tool representing our fictional company. we could make it completely in-game. be for game-start it would mainly serve representative purposes, but in the long run it could be used as an immersion tool for our "customers", that is the other players and groups we are gonna game with.

so on the forums I would post as Christian (aka Frisian) while on the website my persona would be "Commander Ace Rimmer, Partner of Exodus Inc." something like that

the thing is: creating a website might be quite a bit of work, but I think I could do that. creating CONTENT to put on it on the other hand a quite a bit of more work, and I couldn't do that alone. we all would have to contribute (lots could probably copied and pasted from existing real-world companies sites and adjusted, but still), and I would only start if you guys liked the idea and were sure you could help me with the content.

what do you think?
Christian (Frisian)
Christian (Frisian)
Admin

Back to top Go down

company website Empty Re: company website

Post by Jan (Wenceslas) Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:26 am

Hi Frisan,

i have to say the idea sounds cool but on the other hand i think we are currently not enought people to provide enought imput for such a page. Of cause i would help you with it, but its not only constructing it once we also need to update it regularly.
Im realy love the idea but just saying its a lot of work and if we decide to do such a thing we all need to spend time on it.

Reviewing my own post i looks like a typical german post.....only see risks and costs.....
So again good idea just say if we do it, we need all to be part of it, everyone a bit.
Jan (Wenceslas)
Jan (Wenceslas)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel (greenlance) Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:32 pm

Sorry for being so aloof fellows. I was traveling for work to Portugal and caught up in preparing that work. Also, I'm kind of depressed (spring come soon!!!) and whenever my spirits are low I can be pretty hard on myself for spending time playing games. I also renewed my homebrewing/distilling hobby.

Anyways, hopefully some new opportunities are going to open up for me soon closer to my family in Germany. Aside from that, I am playing lots of Heroes & Generals (F2P, grindy, but FUN!) and Hearthstone.

I love the website idea but wouldn't want to ask Frisian or the rest of our partners to invest energy into making a website until we can muster the energy to regularly socialize. With that being said, who wants to hang out on TS this weekend and play some games?!?!
Gabriel (greenlance)
Gabriel (greenlance)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum