Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This War of Mine - War Child Charity DLC

Go down

This War of Mine - War Child Charity DLC Empty This War of Mine - War Child Charity DLC

Post by Christian (Frisian) Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:04 pm

Hey mates,
sorry for having been so absent in the last few days (well, we kinda all were, werent we?)
and now i am dropping in with something totally non-Exodus-related:

I just noticed that there is a war child charity dlc for "This War of Mine" on steam. ist just 0.99 €, so if you got the game, its pretty much a no-brainer ;-)

if you havent got the game: it is on sale right noe (~15 €) and i highly recommend it. its not a game you play every day (actually, I pause for weeks inbetween games) but it is freakishly good. highly immersive and quite interesting and challenging gameplay (which surprised me after just watching the videos.) high level of replayability, too. and everything I heard about the developers is very very good, so i'd even consider donating 15 bucks to them ;-) but the game is very well worth it.

but aside from the game, I just wanted to tell you about the charity dlc. and if you don't have the game and thus no use for the dlc, you even can donate on their website (from 1 € upwards you even get the chance to win some prices)

war child is what it says: they provide help for children from war-torn countries.

personally I just like the idea that - while we could give to charity any time, of course - we can show that the subculture of gamers can be good for something, too ;-)
Christian (Frisian)
Christian (Frisian)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum