Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSI Organisation

5 posters

Go down

RSI Organisation Empty RSI Organisation

Post by Christian (Frisian) Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:53 pm

I founded a preliminary Org at the RSI website:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/EXODUSINC

Christian (Frisian)
Christian (Frisian)
Admin

Back to top Go down

RSI Organisation Empty Re: RSI Organisation

Post by Gabriel (greenlance) Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:58 pm

Cool! Thanks Frisian! Love the banner photo! Just chilling on the moon with a cold one!
Gabriel (greenlance)
Gabriel (greenlance)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark (Kal-Nor) Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:20 am

Two Germans in the house, a space man drinking a cold beer on the front page, and we have no pub?? Tut tut tut where are your priorities? Very Happy

I guess your all in bed sound asleep. Now I can hassle you all 24/7 beer beer beer beer.....
Mark (Kal-Nor)
Mark (Kal-Nor)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel (greenlance) Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:22 am

Kal-Nor you old scallywag! You found us!
Gabriel (greenlance)
Gabriel (greenlance)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan (Wenceslas) Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:38 am

ahhh he found us hide the beer Laughing
Jan (Wenceslas)
Jan (Wenceslas)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark (Kal-Nor) Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:13 pm

Yes I found you and I knew there was Beer!! Sites looking good and you've done a lot in a short time. After the late nights of SCA (it's self imposed, I take this too seriously as you all know) it nice to jump in here a put my feet up. I going to explore your posts!!!

lol!
Mark (Kal-Nor)
Mark (Kal-Nor)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan (Wenceslas) Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:26 pm

Be sure Kal for you we will always have a cool beer right at the hand

It think it looks real good here, Frisan put this glorious place up in no time.....

PS: Hey Frisan i did send you an application to the new Org, hope that workes....
Jan (Wenceslas)
Jan (Wenceslas)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel (greenlance) Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:51 pm

Please put your feet up and relax Kal! That's the idea. Fun. Gaming. Friendship. Transparency. And most importantly, NO PRESSURE!
Gabriel (greenlance)
Gabriel (greenlance)

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian (Frisian) Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:29 pm

Kal-Nor wrote:Two Germans in the house, a space man drinking a cold beer on the front page, and we have no pub?? Tut tut tut where are your priorities? Very Happy

I guess your all in bed sound asleep. Now I can hassle you all 24/7 beer beer beer beer.....

*grin* hey kal, good to see you Smile but ... you are missing the point, mate. where is the pub? a KRAUT set this place up. it IS a pub! ;-P

our title pic is just an accurate impression of how it would have looked like if krauts had landed on the moon first ;-)

Christian (Frisian)
Christian (Frisian)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian (Frisian) Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:31 pm

Wenceslas wrote:

PS: Hey Frisan i did send you an application to the new Org, hope that workes....

done. since the rsi site insists on ranks and such, i put you in the highest rank and i intend to do so with pretty much all our members when the time comes ...

does that mean you took your leave from sr? how did it go? (i cant see it anymore, of course...)
Christian (Frisian)
Christian (Frisian)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel (greenlance) Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:34 pm

I am going to take my leave tonight I think. Really sad. Especially as the leaders have been really awesome explaining their position to me in a raging PM I started. I think it's time to move on. Love them all over there, but I need a break.
Gabriel (greenlance)
Gabriel (greenlance)

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian (Frisian) Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:38 pm

greenlance wrote:I am going to take my leave tonight I think. Really sad. Especially as the leaders have been really awesome explaining their position to me in a raging PM I started. I think it's time to move on. Love them all over there, but I need a break.

yes, i know the feeling. and i also have to give stax and orion that they did take the time to read and reply to all my posts, that kind of kept me in the republic a little while longer. but in the end nothing ever changed, and when it comes down to it, they took all the time to explain to me how things are, but didnt really consider that at least some of my points may be valid. a conversation is not one guy explaining things to another guy. its two guys exchanging ideas and both learning from it. thats why i left in the end ... no more hope.
Christian (Frisian)
Christian (Frisian)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel (greenlance) Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:44 pm

Approve my application on RSI when you get the chance supreme overlord Frisian! Razz
Gabriel (greenlance)
Gabriel (greenlance)

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian (Frisian) Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:21 pm

greenlance wrote:Approve my application on RSI when you get the chance supreme overlord Frisian! Razz

lol, now you are a supreme overlord as well, mate. I put everyone in the highest rank and I think we should continue like that. with everyone being supreme overlord, rank shouldn't be a problem ;-)

and since we are on that topic: the RSI org-site insists on having ranks of sorts, and kal pointed out that the default titles like "master" sound a little strange for a respectable and professional business association like oust. so I just changed them.

in all this, I think we are just making things up on the spot and for the moment I go with "done is better that perfect". everything is gonna be subject to change once we get around to thinking about these. should I at any point be overstepping, pls tell me. but just telling is what we are about, right? ;-)

the "ranks" I chose are:

Interested Party (unhappy with that name): for folks who just want to get to know us better. maybe also first time clients.
Contractor: somebody we regularly hire, like a freelance merc or something. has full access to all our forums but no voting rights.
Client: says it all. somebody who regularly hires us. access to all forums and limited voting rights (can vote on matters that concern him)
Affiliate: somebody who is kinda half way a member. either still undecided, member of another org but playing a lot with us or hesitant to join coz doing lots of smuggling and such on the side etc. full access plus extended voting rights
shareholder: full member with all rights
partner: same as shareholder. there was just one more rank-slot to fill. dunno.

what do you think? I think we do not really need a rank structure for now, but sonner or later we have to fill all the rsi org page, so this is a quick subject to start with ;-)

btw, if anyone of you (trying not to stare at the native speakers in the room) have better suggestions for naming these ranks, please ..

Christian (Frisian)
Christian (Frisian)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel (greenlance) Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:31 pm

I think we should have "interested party" be changed to "intern". As a joke. Hahaha! I depressingly make myself laugh sometimes!

The partner/shareholder distinction is tough, too many ranks. Maybe keep interested party and change shareholder to intern (move the levels around so that interns don't have 4 stars). Might as well have a little laugh at RSI's 5 rank system! Looks good to me. Also like your description of each members rights. How about affiliates can vote if they are present for a poll/vote, but a motion/proposal can pass without their vote being placed, whereas all partners have to vote before something is passed? I know this is silly, but it's kind of fun!

Maybe we can start a thread here clarifying some of our core values (ie. duck tacos, :p ) and our vision/charter/manifesto. We have a little work to do fleshing out the page on RSI.
Gabriel (greenlance)
Gabriel (greenlance)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel (greenlance) Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:32 pm

Also, are we ready to go public (allow Kal-Nor to talk about us?). I don't know if Caracca left SR yet, maybe we want to get his and Wenceslas's word before we give Kal the go ahead.
Gabriel (greenlance)
Gabriel (greenlance)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wouter (Caracca) Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:53 am

No, I haven't left Sr yet, but will do that once I am home (writing this on my phone, not allowed to have Internet on the computers here)
Wouter (Caracca)
Wouter (Caracca)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wouter (Caracca) Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:07 pm

also formally left SR now, i wonder how long it will take them to strip my access Razz
Wouter (Caracca)
Wouter (Caracca)

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian (Frisian) Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:46 am

I revamped our RSI-Org page a little, if you want to take a look Smile
Christian (Frisian)
Christian (Frisian)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content